I am terrible at running this blog.
General exhaustion and consequent difficulty to engage in (shall I say almost?) anything of substance fell heavily on me. Also, having this neglected blog constantly on my mind was of no help. I was (and still am, to a degree) in a state of annoyance and powerlessness – able just to watch myself spend my precious free hours on nothing. Dreadful..
Today, however, I shall do my best to put everything aside because the anticipated 24 hours of reading are due to start!
The original reading list has changed (as lists usually do). Some of the books have been read during the course of the past five months, others simply do not appeal to me at the moment. The new, shorter list looks like this:
- Death: The High Cost of Living, Death: The Time of Your Life. Neil Gaiman
- Jane and Prudence. Barbara Pym
- Moominvalley in November. Tove Jansson
- The Winter’s Tale. William Shakespeare
- Around the World in 80 Days. Jules Verne
Starting off with the Moomins…